Liar! Liar! Get back, witch! I'm not a witch, I'm your wife!
Good gravy. Bald-faced liar? Me? Oh, all right (thanks a heap, Christa). Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to determine which of the four statements below are true and which are flat-out fibs.
I have, in all honesty
1. Achieved the summit of Mt. Vesuvius and the main temple at Chichen Itza. In the rain, both places.
2. Eaten something that looked like eyeballs in a Japanese ryokan. Woke up face-to-face with a deer, which might have been a god.
3. Introduced my U.S. Congressional representative at a fancy dinner event, only to discover that he was shorter than (or short as) me and so ended up inadvertently proving that hobbits have infiltrated my government.
4. Survived a car wreck with a Winnebago driven by a drunk guy who fled the scene which just happened to be right in front of a fire station.
5. Changed clothes in front of an audience of thousands.
6. Worn underwear that was purchased from a vending machine.
7. Broken my nose on a ceiling fan.
The lack of comma in number 4 was intentional, 'cause it sounds better. Suck it, Strunk & White.
Also, I'm supposed to tag other blogs and/or author sites for ongoing hijinks. But, honestly, since I'm pretty much the only person who reads this blog, I'll spare myself the silliness.